Do you think you got what it takes?
Pilots at Coastal Aviation are some of the best trained and dedicated bush pilots flying in East Africa. The Flying safari is our core business and on a daily basis, our pilots fly to the most exotic bush and beach destinations in East Africa.
- For enthusiastic pilots that are interested to join the Coastal team here’s what you need:
- Minimum requirements and experience
- Age: under 60
- 1000hrs Total time
- 100hrs PIC on the Cessna Caravan C208 (left seat without supervision)
Note: Pilatus PC12 experience will be considered as a plus
Applications should be emailed with the following documents attached in their respective formats:
- CV (.pdf) – save file in pdf format with applicants First and Last Name only. e.g. Nicola Colangelo.pdf
- Experience form (.xlsx) – Click and rename file with applicants First and Last name only. e.g. Nicola Colangelo.xls
Email your CV, academic certificates and application to: